After editing all of my images for my triptych project, I learned something very important. In my editing process I discovered that when I shot my photographs, I overlapped the photos just a little too much, which caused them to not line up how I originally envisioned. *sigh* Everything went as planned except for this little snafu. It resulted in a lot of extra work, but I was eventually able to line up the images how I wanted. I will definitely approach this differently next time. I am, however, elated to know that this was the only problem I encountered. Overall, this project was a tons of fun and I plan on creating more triptychs in the future!